sublimation printing on metal
- Alamo needed interesting signage in their centers to attract users to kiosks
- Alamo ordered 1,000 of each of two Quicksilver signs (12″ x 14″ and 18″ x 24″) from Master Image
- Once the exact image was chosen by Alamo, MasterImage took one day to print the order. The signs were delivered the next day.
- Spruce up high-end toolboxes to differentiate products from competition
- Find short-run producer with printing/shipping “as needed” capability.
- High-resolution images with special effects adds life to the utilitarian toolbox.
- With ongoing projects, MasterImage keeps materials in stock.
- Orders were printed/shipped in two days once image was approved.
- Create a durable pricing poster for grocery store applications.
- Printed 10,000 double-sided aluminum price display cards (10″ X 12″).
- Dry-erase feature included for their Bobby Banana supermarket promotion.
- Once artwork was approved, MasterImage printed and shipped the cards in three days.
- Make standard three-color game board more appealing.
- Find just-in-time printer to fill retail orders as needed.
- Printed several game board designs with over 100 colors in each.
- Developed promotional images with Snickers, Monday Night Football, Budweiser, etc., for short-run printing.
- Blanket ordering for shipment by MasterImage over three months prior to each Christmas season.
- Create architectural glitz for new casino development.
- Developed two different colorful metallic designs for application in open areas.
- Added coating elastomers to facilitate forming and shaping of tiles by Simplex.
- MasterImage ships 2,500 metal tiles on a staged, as-needed basis.
- Create durable signage to advertise product at point of sale.
- Created award-winning, high-resolution images to attract consumer attention.
- Sized and printed three different metal signs using an unusual range of depth and color.